Almond Flour Banana Muffins
Super easy to throw together! Not too sweet. Kid approved. 😊
|4 or 5||Ripe Bananas|
|1 Tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|1 Tsp||Baking Soda|
|1/2 Tsp||Baking Powder|
|3 Cups||Almond Flour|
|1/4 Cup||Dark Chocolate Chips or blueberries (Optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a powerful blender or food processor, add bananas, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda + powder, salt and process until smooth.
- Add almond flour and process just enough to combine. Pause, scrape the walls and process just a bit again to combine. Add chocolate chips and stir with a spatula.
- Using an ice cream scoop, divide batter between 12 openings of previously prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Remove from the oven, let cool 20 minutes and enjoy.
*Store: In a cool dry place for up to 5 days. Freeze for up to 3 months.