Blueberry Banana Muffins
Super easy to throw together! Not too sweet. Kid approved. 😊
|1 Tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|1 Tsp||Baking Soda|
|1/2 Tsp||Baking Powder|
|3 Cups||Almond Flour or GF King Arthur All Purpose Baking Mix|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a powerful blender or food processor, pulse the bananas, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda + powder, salt and process until smooth.
- Poor mixture into a bowl, and add in the eggs & flour. Whisk together.
- Using an ice cream scoop, divide batter between 12 openings of previously prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Remove from the oven, let cool 20 minutes and enjoy.
*Store: In a cool dry place for up to 5 days. Freeze for up to 3 months.