Pineapple Veggie Fried Rice
4 cups Cooked White Rice
3 Baby Bok Choy Bulbs, chopped
1 cup Shredded Carrots
1/2 cup of frozen chopped green beans
1 cup chopped spinach
3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
20 oz. Can of Dole Crushed Pineapple
3 Tbsp. Gluten Free Soy Sauce
Few stalks of Green Onion
Pinch of fresh Parsley
Pinch of Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt & Pepper
Juice of half of a lime
- In a giant skillet, sauté the Bok Choy, green beans, and carrots with in a little bit of oil, on medium heat.
- Once the vegetables have softened, set them aside in a bowl.
- Mix the rice, pineapple, soy sauce, spices and spinach in a bowl, and then add to a skillet with hot oil. Pan fry until the rice gets crispy.
- Turn down the heat, and add your cooked vegetables to the mixture. Mix everything together well.
- Garnish the mixture with fresh green onion, parsley, lime & pineapple chunks if desired.