Pineapple Veggie Fried Rice
3 cups Cooked White Rice
3 Bok Choy Bulbs, chopped
1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Green Zucchini, chopped
1 Jalapeno, no seeds & chopped
1 cup Shredded Carrots
½ Tbsp. Sesame Oil
½ Tbsp. Olive Oil
20 oz. Can of Dole Pineapple Chunks
3 Tbsp. Gluten Free Soy Sauce
Few stalks of Green Onion
Pinch of fresh Parsley
Pinch of Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt & Pepper
Juice of half of a lime
- In a giant skillet, sauté the Bok Choy, Bell Pepper, Zucchini, Jalapeno, Carrots with the oils on medium heat.
- Once the vegetables have softened, set them aside in a bowl.
- Add pineapple chunks, soy sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper to your empty skillet & mix together on low heat.
- Add your rice to the mixture. Once that is coated evenly, mix in the rest of your cooked vegetables.
- Garnish the mixture with fresh green onion, parsley & lime