Creamy Mac ‘n’ Cheese
Who doesn’t love a giant bowl of mac ‘n’ cheese!? Step by step photos below, however this recipe is easy to make! You won’t even believe that it’s gluten free.
Ingredients For The Sauce:
Ingredients For The Ground Turkey (optional):
1. Stir butter and spices in a skillet on low heat
2. Mix milk and corn starch in a separate bowl and then add it to the butter
3. Stir for 5 minutes until thick and smooth, and then add cheese
4. Once the cheese is melted and smooth, add the noodles and any additional items (cooked ground turkey, peas)
5. Spread the macaroni mixture evenly in a greased casserole dish
6. In a separate bowl, mix the GF breadcrumbs with olive oil. Sprinkle this on top of the macaroni and bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees or until the breadcrumbs turn golden.