Gluten Free & Dairy Free Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
I’m not great at baking, however King Arthur Flour is my go-to for all things baking! Here is a yummy (and foolproof) recipe that I found on their site.
Ingredients for Streusel:
Ingredients for Cake:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9″ square pan.
2. To make the streusel: Mix the baking mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon together until evenly blended. Work in the butter until evenly crumbly. Set aside.
3. To make the batter: Whisk the baking mix and sugar together.
4. Whisk the melted butter or oil, eggs, milk or buttermilk, and vanilla together.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring just until blended.
6. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
7. Sprinkle the streusel over the batter, and lightly press some of it into the batter with your fingertips.
8. Bake the cake until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean, and the middle springs back when pressed lightly, 22 to 26 minutes. Remove from the oven, and cool for 15 to 20 minutes before cutting into squares.