Spinach Meatballs Spaghetti
It’s hard to find GF meatballs that aren’t loaded with gluten breadcrumbs. Here’s a tasty GF recipe for you to try at home.
|1 – 2 lb
||Gluten Free Italian Bread Crumbs (Kroger or Namaste Food are my favorite breadcrumb brands)
||Dried Herbs – Basil, Parsley, Oregano, Rosemary, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt & Pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients together well.
- Form into balls (the mixture will make about 5 medium size balls).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes, flipping the meatballs after 10 minutes.
- Once cooked thoroughly, serve over your favorite gluten free noodles and marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan & Mozzarella if you’d like.