Pumpkin Bread Ó
A holiday classic to get you through the season.
||Pumpkin Puree (canned or fresh)
|3 ½ cup
||King Arthur Gluten-Free All-Purpose Baking Mix (must be the baking flour)
|1 ½ Tsp.
|1 ½ Tsp.
- If you are using fresh pumpkin; steam pumpkin and mash it until it is smooth.
- Mix eggs, oil, water and pumpkin together.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix together well and add it to the pumpkin mixture
- Spray 2 large loaf pans with cooking spray
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 – 60 minutes, until the center of the loaf is cooked through.
**Depending on the oven and size of the pan, I’ve had different results. I would check the loaf every 20-30 minutes while it bakes. If it starts to get crispy and brown before the center cooks, you can cover the top of the loaf with foil and let it cook internally. This should keep the top of the loaf from getting too brown. 🙂