Gluten Free Snickerdoodles
Quick and easy to throw together.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance Vegan Butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons GF King Arthur All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Cinnamon Sugar Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar and butter in bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy. Add all remaining cookie ingredients; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Combine all cinnamon sugar ingredients in bowl; mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.