Almond Flour Banana Muffins
Super easy to throw together! Recipe coming soon.
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chip (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray silicone muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a powerful blender or food processor, add bananas, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda + powder, salt and process until smooth.
- Add almond flour and process just enough to combine. Pause, scrape the walls and process just a bit again to combine. Add chocolate chips and stir with a spatula.
- Using an ice cream scoop, divide batter between 12 openings of previously prepared muffin tin and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted come out clean. Remove from the oven, let cool 20 minutes and enjoy.
Store: In a cool dry place for up to 5 days. Freeze for up to 3 months.